There are close to 50 things I do to list and market a home, and each home gets the custom treatment. I will go over additional details with you in-person, but below are some of the broader categories of things I do to list homes:
- Photography – I only utilize professional HDR photography – those photos that really make the homes pop. I also utilize drone photography when warranted. My goal is to get the most eyes on your property – online which turn into live potential buyers and great photography is the best way to do that.
- Online Marketing – The MLS is the most powerful tool we have to get your listing in front of as many brokers and buyers as possible. 95% of buyers are searching online and we need them to see your property. In addition to NWMLS and Windermere, your home will also be available to view on popular home search sites such as com, Redfin, Zillow, and dozens more locally, regionally, nationally, and even internationally.
- Social Media – I will share the listing with high-impact photography on Facebook
- Print Marketing – Online marketing is great, but people are very visual and providing them with marketing they can take with them leaves a lasting impression. I provide such items as a Home Book which includes information on property taxes, boundaries, schools, etc. I also market to the neighbors and provide a full color house flyer. I will show you more when we meet!
- Open Houses – Open houses are an important part of my property marketing plan. I use these to get the most buyer eyes on your property and get the most interested parties in the door.
- Relationships – My relationships with other brokers and industry professionals means your home will benefit from those relationships!